View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 10:54 AM   #29
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Architect
Or another theory is… Jediphile is Jim (Darth) Ward, the guy from LucasArts!

He’s made a lot of articulate pro-Obsidian/stuff you LA posts on this forum and the Obsidian forum back in the day in regards to the cut content incident most of us know all too well about… but that’s just his idea of giving us the illusion that he’s not from LA and had nothing to do with the cut content kafuffle!
Given how critical I have been of LA for rushing TSL since its release, I think I present that as proof enough of my innocence. Oh, and I do deny being an employee or associated with Lucasarts in any way and form

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Architect
So KotOR III is delayed. Behind the scenes Jediphile Ward is laughing like Palpatine. You see, he doesn’t want KotOR III to be made. But instead of telling the fans straight up that KotOR III won’t be made… he wants to make the fans suffer, by making them go through years of this torment “We’re in talks with Obsidian to do KotOR III.”

In reality, every time Obsidian comes up with a new plot… it will be leaked to the public, and KotOR III will be “delayed” until the point where LA comes out… in Christmas 2013 and says “We regret to announce that KotOR III has been cancelled. It will not be made. Sorry.”

It all began back in an anonymous time in 2004, where months into the development of KotOR II: TSL, Jediphile Ward was turned to the dark side. You see, when he played KotOR for the first time sometime in 04… he heard Malak laugh, and it made him go insane, and then he became evil and… decided to break the hearts of thousands of TSL fans by deliberately cutting two months from Obsidian’s development schedule so that it would screw up the latter stages of the game.

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,