View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
PROLOGUE

((Oh, I'll freak all right Zell... you're going DOWN.))

Bio: same as on profile thread, but new s/w

Strength: Mad fencing skillz.
Weakness: I owe them all money...

Aboard Cap'n Dav's ship, the Heavenglider
------------------------------------------------------------------
Harumph! The scene opens, to mysterious credits, and we see a ship with navy blue sails in the distance. A fast motion camera angle brings us in to see Cap'n Dav, cutlass drawn, as he faces down his foe, a ninja. Circling the deck, the two wait for one to show weakness. Davinq falters, and the ninja lunges forward, to make a killing blow.

Dav, anticipating this, falls back, Matrix style, lunging forward with his left foot as he does so, heel colliding with the ninja's sternum, pushing him back to the far end of the deck. Springing up, Dav charged forward, ready to kick his foe overboard. Blood from a wound earlier on in the fight would bring the sharks along in no time.

The ninja however, pulled out a shurikan and flung it straight at the Cap'n's face. This would have killed him, hitting right in between the eyes. But Dav merely flicked his cutlass up and the throwing star reflected off, spinning harmlessly out to sea. Jumping up over the steering mechanism, his flying kick knocks the ninja, now fresh out of tricks, in the jaw, as he topples over the rail and into the sea.

Panting, Dav limped down the stairs and into his cabin, calling for the doctor... and his dame.

Last edited by Davinq; 05-10-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,