View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #66
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Scud had followed the strange pair, they had interested him beyond his normal interest in people, and this caused him to be a little disturbed, if not intrigued by the fact he was so interested in them. So by this odd reasoning, he followed them, listening to there conversations as he followed from a safe and inconspicuous distance.

They eventually stopped coming upon a ship, they started speaking of...the Ebon Hawk? And Kira Starr? He knew the ship, from his experience as a Bounty Hunter, he had to know that ship, along with all owners, past present, and any potential owners for the future.

This intrigued him more, as the man charged up to the ship, the woman following in haste, he himself, watched from a short distance, wondering if this, Kira Starr were still owner of the ship. He would see...or hear, this all so very much, interested him, yet he didn't understand why, he was hardly ever interested in anyone, or anything.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,