Ok Jedi-Guard, thanks anyway.. i got it, adding new info
- download the codmsgfix
- open the following file contained in your Jedi Academy folder with a
ZIP program (like Winzip for example): (OR WINRAR WORKS FINE TO)
note that the number of the assets file can change if you have other
versions of the game, in any case get the file with the higher
- extract the file jampgamex86.dll
- launch codmsgfix.exe and patch the jampgamex86.dll.
- select the dll file you have just extracted, you will receive a
- create a zip file containing only the patched jampgamex86.dll file.
the name of the zip must be assets4.pk3 (note the number 4 while the
other zip was 3) and must be placed in the same folder where is
IF IN 1.0 YOU HAVE ONLY ASSETS 2 AS HIGHEST, THEREFORE TYPE "assets.pk3" INSTEAD OF 4!!
- your server is patched and will no longer crash (or worst since this
is a buffer-overflow bug).
More news, I've found out that when you patch jammpgamex86.dll you can only play on patched servers, other servers will put up an error message therefore you can't enter. But I'm playing in 1.0, maybe in 1.01 they are all protected.
Error is our enemy!
Last edited by darkecho05; 05-08-2007 at 02:15 PM.