View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Casting Call ~ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith Rewrite

Ok many of you will say "Oh my god, why do this?", well I feel that Episode 3 was weak in some spots, maybe because of film time they had to be cut short and all but I've had this urge to maybe change it to something else. Ask yourselves, who among you laughed in the scene were Darth Vader yells "NO!!!!!"? If you didn't then you're part of the happy few and if you did laugh then you're one of the...many.

So basically I need some courageous people to try this and I need some roles to be filled first:

Anakin Skywalker (Me because I'm also doing Padme)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Count Dooku
Palpatine/Sidious
Mace Windu
Bail Organna
Jar Jar Binks (yes as annoying as you can be with him the better and truer)
General Grievous
and all others you might think of but now come one character that requires effort from a studied and great RPer:
YODA
Why? because Yoda must sound, move, think and act as closely as the way we have come to love about him.

Now, I don't make the story entirely on my own, you can insert stuff that you would like to have seen and we can discuss it here, also if you feel that this will go nowhere, then also let me know, feedback is always a good thing being good or bad, just don't flame if you can

Original Characters are also a posibility but try going for prefab characters first please.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,