View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #43
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkecho05
If they do not want freedom, that is not my problem.

And what exactly have you done that this issue makes it your problem? mm? because you're an American? Haha!!! I've my roots in Iraq, which makes me an Iraqi. I've read in so many posts all around the web...

American ex.soldier1: OH YEAH, HAVE YOU TO SERVED IN IRAQ?! IT WAS AWESOME! I KILLED 20 PEOPLE, DUNNO IF THEY WHERE CIVILIANS BECAUSE THEY ALL LOOK A LIKE!

American ex.soldier2: HELL YEAH MOFO!!! KILL EM ALL!

American ex.soldier: I KILLED A 14 YEAR OLDS FAMILY AND THEN I RAPED HER, AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS COURT MARTIAL.

Can't you see? are you blind? people go to Iraq for only one reason, to kill and gain some war experience.

Journalist: Is it true that Saddam hussein has nuclear weapons?

George.W.B: eh.. Yes!! (No, i just want a reason to invade Iraq and take their OIL) .. Yes, they have nuclear weapons and we will proceed with operation "Iraqi Freedom"

So hey, American, your people caused this mess, now they will fix it.

P.S this thread only make me hate Americans even more, maybe I'll join the fanatics and come cut your ****ing head off and show it in public television standing next to Usama bin ladin, i bet your FAMILY would be devastated.
You are an interesting fellow. I am not going to start with what you have just done wrong. I do suggest that you should be more civil in the future. I personally do not hate Iraqis, but I do think they should fight their own wars.

Well, welcome to the forums.
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,