View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 12:22 AM   #28
DARTH_DANZIG
Rookie

Ok, then I guess it wraps that up.
Because it is KOTOR, a bit more, with some variability increase, other inclusions and tighter integration to promote flexability as well.

This just makes me think more about, when the next installment of original star wars series is concieved, the first thing in mind is how to be able to adopt all and any game-path developments, at the base concept of gamming, to date.
That would seem like the best realm of creativity to focus on. After all we are talking about the almighty Star Wars here. It'd be highly appropriate for the aesthetic I think.

SAMHAIN HAS REACHED THE FORCE!!!
Jedi are going mad, chaos is ensuing everywhere!!! And all this time the masters were still trying to piece together how you get the handle to just stay on the belt! A drunk jedi is always up for a good fight!!!
"Jawa juice?" "No make it a visarian brandy, I'm gonna need to clear my mind after that last mission."
"You know what I always wanted to see? A celebrity death match dual between Palpatine and GG allin"

Please refrain from using foul language in your signature and your posts in general. Thanks.
~LF Staff
DARTH_DANZIG is offline   you may: quote & reply,