View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:40 AM   #190
Nancy Allen``
Banned

"An elegant weapon for more civilized times, eh? Well, guess what, times have changed." Alixe's hand closed around the clone commander's, activating the lightsaber he held and before he could react the laser blade was shoved through his chest.
"Yes," she agreed with the dead soldier's comment. "Considerably.

"Surrender or end up like this," Alixe announced, walking to the front of the Rebel squad with the clone's decapitated head held high. A few of the more human Stormtroopers, spooked by the sight, turned and ran. They were the last to be shot in the back by the vengence crazed woman.

"I was only following orders," the Imperial officer pleaded. Alixe's reply was a blaster shot that took off most of his face.
"That is no excuse!" she roared.

The grim memories of what Alixe had done after the Clone Wars flodded her mind until she was able to shake herself to conciousness, finding that the clone had placed her back in the escape pod. There was no sign of her however. Her first thought was to radio Jan, let her know where she was, but when Alixe checked the radio was gone. The clone must have taken it. Climbing out Alixe could see no sign of civilisation anywhere, nothing but ruins.
"Damn it, she said, her voice raising into a scream. "Okay, you want to play games? Okay, I'll play with you." Her anger and frustration over the clone, over Mara Jade, over Revan's rebirth, the Emperor, everything, came spilling out, making her sound errily like she did at the end of the Clone Wars. "You want to play rough? Die! I will see you in hell!" The old soldier's body was actually shaking at the rage she felt. "That all you got?" she screamed at the inner demons she faced in her mind. "Die! You think you can take me? You need an army if you gonna take me! You hear? I take you all to hell!"

"Yes, that was the arrangement," the clone said to Jan over the radio. After she was picked up she demanded to be taken to a medical ship, then for her privacy.
"You said that you had to take the escape pod down to the planet below?"
"Korriban. Yeah." The clone was taking a razor to her hair so that when they did meet it wouldn't give her away. As for the face that was why she demanded medical attention, pass off her younger looks for needing her face reconstructed.
"And you found no Imperials?" The clone thought about the question for a moment.
"Strange." They both thought the Empire would be trying to uncover some Sith secrets. "And that monster."
"You have much else done to you and we'll be getting spare parts from the same people Vader does." Before the clone could say anything Jan, thinking that the crack wouldn't be appreciated, added, "Look, I'm just glad you're safe."
"You too," the clone said, thinking it was the right thing to say. She remembered their previous conversation when the clone tried to lure Jan into a trap. "Damn Mothma. Doesn't she realise I'm too old to pass myself off as her?" The words sounded right but there was definetly something odd going on. Maybe when they met in person, Jan thought.
"I'd better take this report in," she said adruptly. "She's not going to be happy about this."
"I'll contact you."
"About Mara?" Jan asked. The clone shifted mental gears, trying to come up with a reply.
"Yeah," was the best she could. "Dammit it hurts."
"I'll let you go then." Jan cut off communications at the sound of pain on the other end, and the clone smiled that she bought it.
"Perfect," she said, seeing her now bald haid in the reflection. She called out, wondering if they were still on course for the nearest medical ship so she could complete the ruse.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,