View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #122
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"I do not sense him telling you that you could command me, and given the fact that he did not, I do what I will, my purpose is commanded directly from Morbi÷us. I am afraid I can not waste my time following orders from the likes of you," Tulak told Orpheus, turning to leave.

"True enough," Orpheus confirmed with a simple comply, his smile still dancing upon his lips. "But before you attend to your business, I would ask one thing," he said, turning to face the back of the once dead Sith Lord.

"What can I do?" He asked, a glint could be seen under his hood from his hidden eyes. "I know, that 'the likes of me,' are not enjoyed here, but even you know that I am not like other sith. So tell me, what orders would you have me carry out? Considering I have nothing better to do right now, and I haven't received further instructions from Morbi÷us," the supposed sith asked, his voice held the oddest bit of cold joy in it.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,