Originally Posted by ET Warrior
I actually got this almost a month ago, but forgot to post it in Hyar!
- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo T7200 (2.0GHz/4MB L2Cache)
- 17.0" WSXGA+ BrightView Widescreen (1680x1050)
- 512MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7600
- 2GB (2 Dimm)
- 160GB 5400RPM
- LightScribe DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer
- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network w/Bluetooth
- HP Expresscard TV Tuner for Windows Vista Notebook
- High Capacity 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
Even though your laptop is better in nearly every regard than my own desktop computer, I do have to ask why you chose to get it in laptop form. Reason for my inquiry is that one would be safe to wonder, given how high tech and subsequently very power hungry your laptop is, how portable can it really be when I imagine it'd suck any source of electrical energy that isn't plugged into a nearby dormitory socket within an hour. I'm just saying, it's not very practical unless you carry a mini generator with you, in which case all the more power to you.