View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
The last thing that a player wants, I think (and Ive learned this over time) is characters that whine, complain or are critical of the player in any way and characters that exist solely to talk about themselves. I think were past that point, now.
Well, that sort of condmens the two Grey Jedi...(Kreia and Mr. Jolee Bindo), and HK-47, all of whom happens to be very good characters. Actually, doesn't most of the characters in the KOTOR series talk about themselves far too much?

I'd disagree. Characters that exist solely to talk about themselves and complain are very good...as long as they do so funnily and then present information concering the plot. And, killing them at the end also goes and ease the pain of said characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,