View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #15
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 357
My god youre right....HE COULD.

Scratch my previous idea, and go get a sex change. Then make your ex pay for it cause you got it after you were together so its half hers, and you could say it was all the trauma of the divorce that forced you to do it.

Then you could go find some guy with a big comic collection and pull the same **** on him to get the other half of what gets taken from you back.

Easy. Start takin estrogen (sp?) pills and injections now.
Shmargin is offline   you may: quote & reply,