View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Meanwhile...

A HK Imperium Warship slowly crept across the gas giant Bepsin. The crew was wary, for this was contested space between the Republic and the HK Imperium. Across Velsor's Ring, a Republic Star Destroyer waited for the moment to strike.

"I don't like this idea." HK-101 commented wirelessly to the general leading the HK Imperium Warship.

"Listen, I know that you want to hold the lines, but the droids are getting restless. HK-47 has already given the orders to attack, are you saying to disobey his orders?"

"I have the fullest respect for HK-47 and I want to stay on his good side, but the Republic is too powerful to be challenged right now..."

"All they have are weapons and Jedi, but we have better weapons, and we can destroy Jedi. Besides, the Chief of State of the Republic is likely to have already given the orders to invade the HK Imperium. Might as well fire the first shot."

The general then picks up something: "There is a Republic Scout ship dead ahead. They already know where they are."

"Blow them up. Do as you wish." HK-101 logs off, displeased at the current state of events. HK-47 has a stranglehold over the HK Imperium, and is going to run it into the ground in order to fufil his muderous rampage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,