starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Mandalorian Wars: The Jedi Torn

D&R Thread <Here>
Mandalorian Wars:
The Jedi Torn

The Mandalorians began a crusade of conquest against the
galaxy beginning with the worlds on the galaxy’s outer rim.

For 32 years the armies of the warrior race invaded many
planets and moons destroying any one who dared to stand
against them before their sights finally turned to the
Republic.

The Army of the unified worlds pleaded with the Jedi
council for help but they refused to fight, however two young
Jedi known as Malak and Revan chose to go against their
masters wishes and went to the republics aid taking all
those who would follow with them…

The small Republic starfighter spun out of control above the planet known as Corellia, the pilot fought his own ship trying to regain control. The young soldier began to panic as he couldn’t see where he was going, the man breathed deeply and then twisted his control-stick straightening the ships trajectory. The young pilot smiled as he realised he wasn’t in any immediate danger, but these feelings were short lived when he looked out his rear window and saw a squadron of Mandalorian fighter craft.

The Mandalorians began to fire on the lone fighter and the pilot began evasive manoeuvres, Blaster fire narrowly missed the ship and shot past the pilot’s cockpit window. He began to panic again as he was young and inexperienced, the pilot knew he was about to die, he couldn’t shake the Mandalorians off.

The pilot looked down at his scanner and noticed something else coming in on an intercept course really fast. The pilot couldn’t read the sensor panel that well, he knew it was a fighter but he didn’t know if it was friend or foe. He looked out the front of his ship and saw the fighter getting increasingly larger as they flew towards each other. When it was closer the young man closed his eyes feeling the two ships would crash into each other, but they didn’t crash the fighter flew right over the cockpit.

The new fighter fired three shots at one of the Mandalorian ships, each hitting and causing the Mandalorian vessel to explode. The fighter sped through the explosion and the young pilot could hear a ‘Wahoooo!’ through his radio, that’s when the pilot realised what the new fighter was, A Jedi starfighter.

The Jedi fighter swung around so it was now behind the Mandalorian fighters that pursued the lone republic pilot. The Jedi vessel begun to fire at the remaining Mandalorian pursuers from behind and made short work of them disposing of each one in quick succession.

“Are you okay Indigo 6?” CJ asked the Lone pilot from the cockpit of his fighter.

“Yes Sir.” The young man replied. “I just got a little lost.”

“Okay, Form upon me and I’ll reunite you with Indigo leader.” The Jedi ordered.

“Aye Sir! And thank you.” The pilot replied as he manoeuvred his republic starfighter round so he was flying closely behind. Castov led the other pilot away from the planet and into the maelstrom of the battle.

Capital ships, fighters and support craft from both sides were engaged in battle and launching blasters, missiles and torpedoes at each other. CJ looked around at the battle and noticed a Mandalorian ship launching long range missiles at the capital ships.

“Change of plan I-6.” Castov announced to the pilot. “I’m going to need your help taking that artillery ship down.”

“I’m with you Sir.” He replied following the Jedi as he changed course for the Artillery ship.

((OCC- OK I left it relatively open for you guy to jump in wherever you want as I said before. If you want to join my characters and indigo-6s assault go ahead, if you just want to command a capital ship do that or if you want to board a Mandalorian capital ship and fight for control of it take ‘em down. Do whatever you like but please be in the battle somewhere.))

Last edited by starmark2k; 05-28-2007 at 09:55 AM.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,