View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:55 AM   #213
Docter_Aap
Rookie

Tyrone you forgot? All jedi save TJ are dead.

----------------

Darth Aap was standing before hundreds of corpses after the battle at Korriban.

Darth Aap: And I didn't even break a sweat. The dark energy's of Korriban are even stronger then I imagined. If we stay here, nobody can harm us. We could kill a hundred Okoe's here.

Darth Blaze: Wouldn't it be a good idea to try to recruit people? Teach them our ways? If we would have some others with us our cause would be more easy.

Darth Aap: Yeh you're right. You should tour the galaxy and find people. If revan was able to recruit enough to almost destroy the republic, then why wouldn't we be able to do the same.

Darth Blaze: But we don't have any capital ships of any kind.

Darth Aap: Who needs Capital Ships if you can raid the hangar and then kill the pilots of the enemy ships.

Darth Blaze: Yeh you're right.

Darth Aap constructed a new Sith Academy on Korriban while Blaze searched the galaxy for people willing to join. There are tons of force sensitives who carry a lot of anger with them because something in their personal life. Those people can easily be trained to the darkside.

---------------------------

Message to the Empire from Darth Aap:
Imperials, Not long ago I was wondering. Why are we sith fighting against you. The Sith and the Empire practically have the same intentions. We strive to kill all Jedi, Rebels, and Kithorans. So why wouldn't we work together. I can be a valuable ally to you and so can you be to me. And I do not wish to share power. If the opposition is gone, you can rule the galaxy i don't care. So, What do you say to this.

Last edited by Docter_Aap; 05-28-2007 at 10:01 AM.
Docter_Aap is offline   you may: quote & reply,