View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
Fredi
El Guapo

On Board of my flag ship “The Shield IV” In a critical moment we where been heavily fired by 2 Mandalorian ships

"Sir, our shields are in 30%, we can’t hold on for much longer, all our fighters are destroyed"-An experience officer said to me

"Hmmm, there is help on the way, General Jesp Is on the way, I can sense it"- I said

"Sir, We managed to destroy the other mandalorian Ship , We still have One heavy fire in us"-Another Officer said

I studied all in the battle map And saw a week stop on the life support system , but our lasers cant hit there for it is under the ship , only a squadron can do that and since our squadron was destroyed I will be very difficult ,I said ......

"Ok, all heavy fire to the ships bridge!!!, send a message to General Jesp for assistance and backup , If he has a Squadron send him the info of the week spot of the enemy ship" - I ordered

"Yes Sir” The Experience officer replied

"You young officer stay with me"-I ordered

"Yes sir?"-He replied

"Unlock the escape Pods, We don’t know if General Jesp will make it in time, we might not make it."- I said

"Yes Sir, I will do as commanded"-He then run to the main computer and unlocked the Pods , but gave the command to everybody to stay on their positions.

"CJ, you have always been there when I need you , Please make it"-I said

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,