View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 09:34 AM   #142
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Orpheus seemed to step out from the shadows like a spectre, stepping up behind Asa, he bent over his mouth close to her ear. "Dear Asa, the scene is set, and I am right here...I have always been, right, here," he spoke in a chilling whisper, before standing up straight with a mischievious grin.

Before she could say anything in retort, he spoke more aloud, "your marauders are failing, and your last set of guards won't last long, I will distract them long enough for you to get what you have dug for out of here."

At this Orpheus stayed just long enough to hear anything the girl had to say, before he turned and headed off towards the battling jedi. As he dissapeared from sight around a corner, he stepped into some shadows, seemingly dissapearing all together.

Moments later he stepped out of the shadows between the four force using Seren, his hidden face seemingly serious, yet the tiniest of smiles was on his face, while his signature in the force was strange, neither dark nor light, yet still, not inbetween. He looked over at one Seren, nodding, then another, and nodding at that one, he looked back over at the jedi, cocking his head slightly.

"Hello children," he spoke in a neutral, emotionless tone, his stance showing he was not in a position to fight, or so it would seem.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,