View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 04:11 PM   #8
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Dive Rock is in the middle of nowhere, north north/east of Cheydinhal. There is a small side quest there and you pick up some map markers looking over the edge. If you find Aerin’s Camp it is up the steep cliff to the north east from there, but it is not an easy climb. The climb is a very good way to increase your Acrobatics skills.

Personally I love buying the expensive house in Skingrad call Rosethorn Hall. The house is not worth the cost, but a small side quest involving 200 year old stolen loot nets you some nice gems and the Ring of the Gray. After receiving the Ring of the Gray it is always equipped during my exploration (at least until I get a higher level detect life enchanted item). It gives you Detect Life 50 feet as well as fortifying acrobatics, marksman, security, sneak and resist poison. (Bedroom Hint – no one every looks up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus Q'ol
I dislike being over-encumbered when I find something I need.
Being over-encumbered is the worst and the best part of the game. At first this annoyed me to no end, but being over-encumbered is more realist than the alternative.

The first time I played I was constantly throwing away alchemy ingredients and high valued items. Then I figured out the power of enchanting items with strength and feather and the power of those alchemy ingredients, I had been throwing away, in creating potions for strength and feather. I found the Frostcrag Spire download in the Xbox Magazine. It gives you a free home (to store items), Altar of Alchemy (15 temporary bonus to Alchemy skill to brew stronger potions), Altar of Spellmaking (to make weak spells in order to increase those skills quickly) and Altar of Enchanting (to make enchanted cloths, amour and weapons). Now even my range weapon wood elf can clear a cave of all its loot (she is at level 8 as of last night).

I spent the weekend in Las Vegas and arrived home at 2:00 am Monday morning. The second thing I did was turn on the Xbox and play Oblivion. I was having four days worth of withdraws from the game.
mimartin is online now   you may: quote & reply,