View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 09:22 PM   #11
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

HK-101: This is HK-101 here. How is the battle coming?

Commander: Right now Republic and Droid Imperium ships are battling over Bepsin. The situation has escalated...

HK-101: You...have to be kidding. I thought you say you have enough troops to take over Bepsin.

Commander: I must have miscauclated.

HK-101: Hm?

Commander: I mean, it must have been sabatoge by the Republic. Some spy must have placed in some wrong, wrong code so that I made a mistake. Surely, if I had correct programming, everything would be fine. But since I didn't, I made the mistake. Don't blame me, blame the Republic.

HK-101: Why did you let yourself get close to a Republic slicer...if that's even true?

Commander: Er...um...

HK-101: Never mind that. I suppose you want reinforcements, right, to help save you from the stupid trap you just landed the Imperium into?

Commander: Yes sir!

HK-101: If Bepsin falls, then the Republic got a rallying point. I cannot let that happen. Alright, send word that I am coming in personally along with some droid reinforcements to oversee the battle. Manitan your positions until then.

Commander: Alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,