View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #148
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"So we're not getting past huh? Would you like to make that a bet?" A man who had come up behind the young jedi said, holding his saber defensively.

Orpheus stepped out towards the man, just as the man had done, Orpheus standing a little straighter, the man was indeed imposing, but Orpheus was yet more, the supposed Sith standing 11 inches taller than the man before him, Orpheus being an unnatural 7 feet tall. "No, I don't think I'm up for winning any bets," Orpheus told him in a serious manner. "But...I am quite surprised by your cocky and arrogant demeaner, especially for someone your age," Orpheus said, smiling slightly.

"But enough, the girl challenged me first, so it is her who gets first rights to fight me, if she so chooses, I am, as a matter of fact, a man of strange custom; besides, it's only polite to let ladies go first," Orpheus said, the slightest hint of something sinister in his voice, a grin creeping onto his face.

'Savour your demise, Sith...' came a veiled message through the force from the girl, Asa, as she left with the artifacts and such. 'I promise you, I will,' Orpheus sent in retort, as if death held no meaning to him, and as if he were taunting her dramatic words.

Orpheus looked over at the four Seren Marauders, nodding to them, they seemed to understand, backing away until they slipped into the shadows dissapearing. "They have served their purpose, so I have sent them...away, now it's just us," he told them.

Orpheus nodded in the direction of the girl, "you were the first to challenge me, so what say you, will you fight me?"

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,