View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 02:48 PM   #154
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"So that is what you have reduced yourself to Umbar? I thought you'd at least have enough common sense not to join the Seren after what we once talked about," Orpheus heard, looking up he noticed someone he hadn't seen in quite some time.

"Ah, Ol' Juhn, how nice to see you, how long has it been? Two...three centuries?....And what was it that we talked about? As I seem to recall, in everyone's books, I'm a sith, and those in those people's books there's nothing more reduced, or lower than a sith," Orpheus said in smug sardonic retort.

Orpheus turned his attention back to the man at hand, who replied to something Orpheus said earlier, "my arrogance is backed with confidence, I assure you."

"I have no doubt, but you mistook what I said on account of your age, you look young, but I know your true colors, or at least as much as you want me to know about you....not that you want me to know anything, but I'm not ignorant," Orpheus replied to the man.

"You heard the lady, it's time to tango, maybe if you've got some skill I might spare you," the man said, getting into a ready stance. "As the new challenger, I say it would only be polite if you go first. Make your move."

"Alright, Mr. Confident, my move is.....tactical standstill," Orpheus told him neutrally, only standing there leaning on his supposed walking staff a little more. "Now it's your turn," Orpheus finished, smirking a little to himself.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,