View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #22
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

(OOC: Sorry for the inactivity)

HK-101 arrives at the carange of the battlefield of Bepsin, along with a battlion of droid battleships.

HK-101: "The reinforcements are in, can you read me commander?"

Commander: "The situation is not good. While we still have the advanatge, the Republic has also gianed reinforcements. Our ship has suffered heavy damage..."

HK-101: "I knew this was a bad idea...All droids in the area, you are under my juradisction. Concerate all firepower on the enemy warships in the area...Commander, as punishment for overstepping your duties and plain incompentence, you will be used as bait for the Republic's counterattack."

Commander: "But..."

HK-101: "If you surivie, then you will get yourself a pardon. Now, stay put."

HK-101 detects something on the radar. "Division A/T5, do a quick check on that Jedi starship in the area. If that Jedi Starship contains a Jedi, then there is a possiblity that Jedi will be reinforcing the Republic's position. We do not want that to happen at all."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,