View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:50 AM   #35
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Cade was confused. "What the heck is a Force Bond?" he asked himself. There was time for questions later.

"I'm fine. I'm following someone in the jungle, and it is definatly not Wolf..."

Cade walked to the dark figure. It was a human man, dressed in a black cloak and had tattoos al over his face. He smiled as he faced Cade.

"I'm glad you have come, Cade Skywalker! I have been expecting you" the man spoke.

"How do you know my name?" Cade wondered. "And I am expected?"

"Of coarse!" The man responded. "I know a lot about you. I know for certain your path will be filled with peril and deception. A path on which you will fall to the dark side..."

"Hey, make sense man!" Cade shot angrily. "Who are you?"

"My name is Seraph! And I am from the future..."

Cade looked stumped at what he heard.

"Yeah? If you're really from the future, than... who won the Grand Podracing Tournament in Aquilaris a few months from now?" Cade queried.

"I don't have time for this, Skywalker. And besides, O'Rallio Kahn won by 2 minutes and 37 seconds. Wasn't it obvious?"

"I suppose not... what do you want?"

"I came here to give you something..." Seraph held in his hand somekind of crystal. It was milky white, and emmited some sort of glow. He placed it in Cade's hand.

"I give you the Guardian Crystal. This artifact is to help you keep your balance in the Force. It also holds a power greatly unimaginable, as it exploits the power of both your Light and Dark side allignment. But becareful when using it!"

Cade looked at the crystal. It glowed even brighter.

"Err... thanks!" He put it in his pouch.

"It will make an excelent focus for your Lightsaber. Now, I must return... becareful Skywalker!" Seraph pulled out a small, black device and pressed the button in the center.

A blinding flash emmited from the device and Seraph vanished into thin air.

"Wait!" Cade called out, but it was too late. He decided it was time to return back to the Praxeum. "Man, that was weird!"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,