Thread: Rough Riders
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 05:02 AM   #18
@Black Knight of Keno
Words. Words everywhere.
"I heard you're stuck here for a while. I might know a place where you can get some parts for free, taking your ship's not that much advanced than the one I know" he said, effectively dodging the question about his name. It was clear he wished to remain anonymous for now.

"And since I might be in need of getting off this planet after I'm done here, we have a mutual goal. You happen to have the only ship currently on this side of the planet. I checked from the space dock charts" the stranger continued, grabbing the nearest blank piece of paper and a pen, scribbling a rough map of the canyons and then making a thick cross on one of the dead-ends.

"It's how I got here with my brother. We served in the CSA army, guarding this sector when it was attacked. The ship's a small warship. Corvette, to be exact. None of the other crew besides me is still alive, so it won't hurt anyone if you pillage it. However, I haven't been there since we crash landed, so it might be already pillaged. Depending on your needs, it's worth to take a look" he said while scribbling, then slid the paper across the desk to the captain and put the pen back where he got it from.

Black Knight of Keno is online now   you may: