View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #125
Fredi
El Guapo

"Think what ever you want Anya, I have my reasons , I have seen what is going to happen when all of this ends, I am here to protect this world because is the first call of us into battle it is not my home world but I will defend it like it is my home world. All of you can sense if I am lying or not?, so why are you so hard to believe in what I think when you can sense what I really want. My mane reason as I said is to free my people of ORD mandell but it dose not mean I will not help any other people. I am a Jedi and I said that we where Gray Jedi’s well I am incorrect , We are all Jedi’s , but this feelings many of you are feeling is not the way, I am like my master, I have a brusque manner, a stern demeanor, a cautious disposition, and with a suspicious nature but I will do the correct thing."-I said Calmly and controlled

“Truth I wish to speak with you in private if it is possible”-I said to Truth

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."

Last edited by Fredi; 06-14-2007 at 12:15 AM.
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,