View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 04:01 PM   #22
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

I admit I don't have the X360, but I did read the strat guide and I think I could also help, altough I do not like to give out spoliers, so don't worry about any problems.

Quote:
I'm tryin' to bring some light to the rumors of a theives guild here in Cyrodiil.
There seems to be some conflicting opinions. I'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later.
Have you thought of joining the (rumored) Theives Guild, as part of an undercover sting operation to find out who the leader and "whack" him? It could pose to be a morally complex delimma to be sure, but you are a Blade Knight, and in Morrowind, it is revealed that the Blades are the so-called "secret police" of the Empire, so I think you can justify it for your character.

I have a bad, bad feeling that you may not actually find out if this Theives Guild exist (presumbly to destroy it), so if you want help, just contact me to assist you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,