View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:37 PM   #5
Fredi
El Guapo

"Open a hologram to contact Admiral Yen Gir from "The Blocker" and Admiral Rel Onad from "The Shadow Cloud""- I said to a officer of the station.

"Yes sir"-He responded as he opened the link for the communication.

"Admiral Onad and Admiral Gir this is Imperial Knight Frederick Hernán informing that we are ready for battle"- I informed the Admirals

"Good, my soldiers are ready and so dose "The Shadow Cloud""-Admiral Onad responded

"We are ready too"-Admiral Gir notified

"Then we will await , monitors indicate that the Sith's will arrive at Ord Mantell in 1 and a half hour , Imperial Knight Herrith Clouwynn have been placed in charge of the outer station defense with Predator-class fighters"-I reported

"My Predator-class fighter squadron is been commanded by Captain Jurrel Kip"- Admiral Gir said

“My squadron in been commanded by Captain Jon Crux , great pilot, my squadron will join Herrith's squadron in case the station needs extra protection"-Admiral Onad informed

"Great, let’s prepare, I will contact Impearial Knight Shan Viala in Ord Mantell, who is in charge of the defenses in the planet"-I said

"Good, we will do our best"-Admiral Gir said as his hologram shuted down

"So do I"-Admiral Onad said as his hologram shuted down too

"Officer, Inform Imperial Knight Herrith Clouwynn about the extra help of "The Shadow Cloud" squadron"-I commanded

I will contact Shan later; let’s see the complete defenses of this station.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,