Thread: Main character?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 09:18 PM   #62
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery
As has been said before, a redeemed Sith would be neat but in all honesty that is exactly what Revan was.
Well, Revan was sort of different in that we initially did not know his true past, as he didn't know of it himself. He didn't leave the Sith on his own, but rather his mind was more or less destroyed and reconstructed from scratch.

Though I didn't actually say I desired a character who was a redeemed Sith, but rather one who simply gave it up, just as the Jedi Exile gave up her life as a Jedi. We start off knowing that we are a Sith, just as we started off knowing that we were a Jedi in KOTOR 2, and that we have since abandoned that way of life and have been living a life of neutrality. However, this is soon broken when we are forced to take up the lightsaber and learn the ways of the Force once again, for good or for ill being left to the player's desired path. Sort of just like the Exile, but coming from the opposite school of the Force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,