View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:57 AM   #32
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Allen``
My my Ray, you sound upset. What's wrong? It might be advisable to be careful, the way you're bouncing off the walls you could have a heart attack or anything.
Ooookaaay. "Bouncing off the walls" was exactly what I thought with you jumping like a spumous fury on my "necessity" statement. You couldn't take for but one second someone could seriously think Germany could have been defeated without your oh so glorious country.

Quote:
Perhaps what you are trying to say is
There are like thousand posts regarding that issue.

Quote:
There is still the matter of whether or not fighting the Nazis was necessary. You maintain that it wasn't, as all evil empires eventually die out. It might take a thousand years but they will eventually fall.
o___________;; Nancy, is that you?

Quote:
Unfortunatly for you and Nazi Germany the world couldn't take that chance.
Fortunately for me and my country. The hell, who wants the Nazis around? I don't.

Quote:
and stopped their future plans which included speeding up their plans for genocide and destruction rather than conquer
Maybe that's a topic for another thread, how "effective" or "useful" it is to destroy everything and kill everybody around when you actually have plans to conquer the world. Until then my opinion is it's a stupid idea.

Quote:
Or we could have thought it unnecessary to act and see how many years, decades or even centuries it would have taken for the goose stepping, sieg heiling mass murderers to fall.
What a luck no one did, huh?

Ray Jones is offline   you may: