View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #38
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Allen``
But you deem it unnecessary, you've said several times now that it was unnecessary.
You don't get it. It's just a hypothetical point of view, according to what human history teaches us.

Quote:
Or are you just upset that your country was America's bitch? Is that what it is? Anti Americanism at work? Another crybaby who cannot stand the fact we are the greatest country in the world.
Haha, "anti Americanism at work". You crack me up. The US surely did some great things. With the help of some great German personalities. ^^

Listen, if you (in person) would stop being so self centred and all self loving you might notice that I am by no means a person that would ever state such ignorant stuff like country A > country B. Comparing dicks is for chumps.

And for the record, America is not a country. It's a continent. And the fact that you continuously keep pointing out how cool your country is makes me wonder if you are possibly the "crybaby" that is afraid that someone might not notice the "fact" of "America being the greatest country". XD

Ray Jones is offline   you may: