View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
To be honest, I haven't played many PC games and from the ones I've completed and enjoyed thoroughly. So, without further ado, here is my list.

5) Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II
4) Star Wars: Empire at War
3) Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth
2) Star Wars: Republic Commando
1) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

5) Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II - Not as fun as the first BFME. New character and areas were implemented as well as different structures you could make. It was nifty idea, but I eventually got bored after completing the campaign for both the evil and good sides. Though, I might consider getting the game for the Xbox 360.

4) Star Wars: Empire at War - Well, it's a Star Wars RTS. But, I thought it was a fairly decent game. The campaigns were enjoyable to play and the "galactic conquest" type of mode was fun to, since you could play a bunch of levels and try to conquer them or you can choose to play it smaller and only have a few.

3) Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth - The first one was really enjoyable. I loved playing the campaigns. Since you really followed the story of the movie. Such levels as Edoras and North Ithilien forest. Those were great fun. As well as playing the major battles of Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep. Playing this felt so nostalgic. I kinda which I still had it.

2) Star Wars: Republic Commando - I was able to try this game out since I bought the Star Wars:Best of PC set. At first, I was like meh, did seem too much to me. But, I revisited the game after completing Knights of the Republic (multiple times). Really, it's the only FPS I've played on the PC that I've actually completed. And it was worth it. Kashyyyk was great fun. Playing along side 3 other Commandos was fun with their commentary and actions. I'd definitely play a sequel if it was made.

1) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Last, but definitely not least, Knights of the Old Republic. When, I first started playing this game, I didn't really understand why this game was so fun. But after adpating to the controls and understanding what I was suppose to do, I realized the awesomeness from the game. I managed to play it multiple times before I actually completed it. First time, I made it all the way the end

spoiler:
I was against Darth Malak

but foolishly overwrote that game. So, I started another game again, and it happened again. So, it seemed to be the bane of me. But, I suppose, the third times the charm. Very fun game.

I have yet to play Knights of the Old Republic II, so that's why you won't see rated upon my list.

Last edited by Commander Obi-Wan; 06-24-2007 at 01:48 PM. Reason: format
Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,