View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #32
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin
Question: Are the people of Cyrodiil speciesist?

Iím on my forth play through and at this point of the game no matter my species the people of Cyrodiil have always loved me, but as a little female Bosmer the people are not as friendly.
Some races dislike other races more than others, so in a way you can say they are speciesist. The mer races seems to be those with the strongest prejudices:

Dark Elves have a -10 disposition penalty towards Argonians and High Elves, and a -5 penalty towards Breton, Imperials, Khajiit, Nords, Redguards and Bosmer.

High Elves have a -10 disposition penalty towards Argonians, Dark Elves and Khajiit, and a -5 disposition penalty towards Breton, Imperials, Nords, Redguards and Bosmer.

Orcs have a -5 disposition penalty towards Argonians, Breton, Dark Elves, High Elves, Imperials, Khajiit, Nords, Redguards and Bosmer.

Redguards have a -5 disposition penalty towards Breton and Imperials.

Argonians, Breton, High Elves, Khajiit, Nord, Redguard and Bosmer have a +5 disposition bonus when dealing with those of the same race as their own.

How much fame and infamy you have affects the disposition of NPCs towards you as well. Fame grants disposition bonuses and Infamy grants disposition penalties for law abiding citizens, and the other way around for those who live outside the law.

Your Personality score also affects the disposition of others towards you, so if your current character has lower Personality than your earlier ones that might affect how you are treated.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,