View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
Thunderforge
Lurker

Mods for JA Have No Text

So far, the mods I've tried with Jedi Academy have had no text in the menu screens. I've tried Dark Forces Demo 2 and The Open Jedi Project Basic 0.1.2. In both cases, certain text in the menu can't be seen, but I can still click on the area where it should be to get the effect.

For example, the Dark Forces Demo 2 asks me what difficulty I want to play on. It should display "Padawan, Jedi, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master" as choices. However, the screen is blank. By clicking on where the choices should be, I can select them, but I still can't see them. The same goes for the Open Jedi Project. If I click on where the settings for weapon and force limitations should be (in the top left corner) when I start a map. I can select different options, but I can't see the text.

I am running Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy 1.01 on a Windows XP SP2 system. This does not happen with the base game. It only happens when I run these two mods (and presumably with other mods if I were to install them). If anybody could assist me, I'd be obliged.
Thunderforge is offline   you may: quote & reply,