View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quist
None of them had tried to make a move on her just yet, but she figured it was a prime time for such chicanery now, especially after a successful job.

"Morning, Jyot," she called out to the blonde mechanic as she made her way to the caf machine.
Almost choking on the last of his foodboard that she had chosen to speak to him, Jyot restrained himself and only gave her a quick glance as she passed by. But as soon as her back was turned as she started to make her drink, he snuck another glance, this time eyeing her over appreciatively then giving Latch a knowing sort of look that said, "It's my turn now."

"Morning, Arelyn," Jyot said as nonchalantly as he could, while turning his attention back to the part he was working on. "So, how's the shoulder?" he asked, knowing that she had hurt it in the scuffle with their quarries. "I know Stitcher said we're low on bacta, but I've found that the best thing for a stiff shoulder is massage." He flexed his fingers. "And engineers are notoriously good with their hands. I'd be willing to give it a shot if it's still bothering you."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)