View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 05:00 PM   #13
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Latch gave Jyot a rueful smirk as he moved to pour himself a mug of caf. The blonde engineer had taken the opening Arelyn gave him and ran with it. Latch couldn't really blame his friend, as he probably would have done the same thing were he in Jyot's place. It had become sort of a game between the two of them, as it had been for the past few years aboard the Scimitar. Both of them were bachelors and both of them loved to flirt with the various women they encountered along their travels. As always, they were more careful with the women that joined their crew, so they were handling Arelyn with kid gloves.

The raven-haired gunner was about to resign himself to his mug of caf when Alec came storming through the door and marched right over to Jyot. The captain muttered something into Jyot's ear, then grabbed him by the back of his shirt and hauled him unceremoniously out the door. Latch could see the surprised look on Jyot's face as he exited. Well, I guess that means I'm up again... he thought, smirking.

Taking a seat at the table so recently vacated by his friend, Latch turned and beckoned for Arelyn to sit as well. "I wonder what that was all about," he said, consciously keeping his tone neutral as he had quite a good idea about what had just happened.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,