View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #52
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"No. That is, if she has finally mastered the trick I've been training her. Just open the nearest hatch to the ARC and she'll be inside within minutes" he said and took out his comlink. The ship shook as the ARC docked with it and Charollus contacted her master.
"Docking finished. I'll shut her down and get inside" she noted and the Vulcan jedi nodded.
"Good. Remember what I have been teaching you and begin. The nearest hatch should open up and you should recognize it by the lights flashing around it" he said and after a while the woman contacted them back.
"Yes, I see it now. The ship's steady, opening the cockpit now. I'll be there in a minute" she said and Ferod put his comlink away.

The cockpit hissed open, letting Charollus out. She wore an oxygen mask and closed the cockpit after her. Making a ball, the jedi concentrated and floated to the hatch in a sort of a slumber that ended once the hatch closed once more and sealed her inside the freighter. Taking the oxygen mask off she stood up and smiled, stretching slightly to get ther rsoting out of her system, taking she could handle it due to her being a form of a plant

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,