View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 01:55 PM   #152
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd
"Gimme back my Bullets" by Lynryd Skynryd, My dad gave me a load of Vinyl a while back, reminds me of my childhood...
Indeed, that is a good song.

As for my self, I've been listening to all sorts of music since I last visited this thread.

I've taken interest to Disturbed, a "Metal" band from Chicago. Started listening to "Down With a Sickness" from their first album, The Sickness, then I found the CDs from the library. At the moment, my favourite songs are "Stupify" (The Sickness), "Down With a Sickness" (The Sickness), "Believe" (Believe), "Stricken" (Ten Thousand Fists), and "Ten Thousand Fists" (Ten Thousand Fists). I like others, but these are my favourites.

I also bought the Gears of War soundtrack composed by Kevin Riepl. I love the score. I'll have to play some more Gears of War soon. I also downloaded the Bioshock score, which was free for download. But, I hve yet to listen to it.

Lastly, I've have taken a liking to "What I've Done" by Linkin Park. The song from Transformers. It doesn't seem to popular from what I hear. But, I like the song.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,