View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 05:37 PM   #14
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
It's not about predicting the ending of each game, it doesn't matter if we know what's going to happen, don't tell me just because you think you know what will happen you don't want to play it, that's just silly
No, actually, I won't play a game if I feel like it is too cliched and that there is no real reason to play it. One major factor in making so I won't play is if the True Sith get annilhated regardless of alignment. I'm sure a couple more factors will sway me to boycott K3 in the same way many Star War purists are boycotting TSL. Currently, my fear is that K3 will be the weakest of the trilogy. I need to see the actual game to be proven wrong...

If Obisidan is making K3, which I suspect they will, then it might be a bump up for the chances of me making a donation into George Lucas' retirement fund. Obisidan is likely to come up with something new. Still, always hedging the bets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,