Old 09-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #721
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Galactic Senate Coruscant Theater

New Jedi Order - Falling Darkness
Nighvision90

Alternate universe during NJO: A new mission might spell the end of the New Republic.

Primary problem is forgetting to have conversation breaks a couple of times. This is an editing problem, so no major complaints.

The story is interesting enough that I am hoping for more.

Kotorfanmedia

Nightmares
Lnicol1990

In interim between KOTOR and TSL: The Nightmares caused an unanticipated reaction.

The style is good, the story excellent. Others have commented on it, and I agree with the one saying a scene appeared to be missing, but still very good.

Destiny’s Pawn: Taris - Chapter One
Allronix

The incident on Taris: The heroes of our tale begin their quest

Forgot some words, left out ‘an’ in the phrase ‘in abandoned apartment’. Very few such flaws. Good work up to your usual standards.

The Shadows of the Rm
Hyperion Rising

During TSL, probably first scene: An interesting take on waking up on Peragus…

Most people and the game have you go from unconscious to full mobility after waking up from the bacta tank. This was an interesting look at the aftereffects of any meds still in the system. A very good read.

Revan’s Return
AkiraLamont

Five years after Revan left: What will happen when Revan finally comes home?

A well done piece that covers the basic situation we have all thought of. A workmanlike job of writing worth a read.

Girl Talk
AkiraLamont

Two days after Leviathan Revelation: Sometimes you need a little push…

There were some words used incorrectly, but that is an editing problem. The story is well done and the idea so fitting for the characters. 15 others who gave it thumbs up agree.

Is It Any Wonder
JadesFire

After the Revelation aboard Leviathan: How can you deal with what you now know? How does Revan deal with it?

I’m not much on song fics. But the story is well done, the lyrics interwoven in such a way they fit the outline of it, and make it more interesting. Well worth reading.

42-B7
Jiara

During mission to Tatooine in KOTOR: Why was that crate loaded anyway?

Very well written, and very funny. The one thing that had bothered me with this sequence is why was that crate delivered and more important, why was it accepted? The reaction aboard was choice. From Juhani to Canderous to Mission.

My pick of the week.

An Unexpected Love Story
Ocelott

After the Star Forge: Unrequited Love requited at last! Or is it?

The story flows well, the basics so well done, and the identity of Cata well hidden until the last moment. The second pick of the week. Well worth reading.

Confiding in a Creature Not So Often Loved
RavenRand16

After TSL: When you need a shoulder to cry on and a sympathetic ear, does it matter if they have these appendages?

The story is short, sweet and to the point. It is well worth the effort to read it.

The Mortal Coil
Grimrabbit

After TSL: Revan returns to what?

So full of angst, so full of woe; so good and worth reading.

In the Beginning
Malak’s Mistress

During the Mandalorian Wars: Young Jedi decide to fight.

The story is good, the subject matter rarely covered. The only character I was curious about was Jayda. If she’s supposed to be the Exile as her position with Revan and Malak suggests, why would she be surprised by Mical later?

A good look at the period, worth reading.

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,