View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #33
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive
I downloaded the mod, but am having some issues with it; mainly that for some reason, I can't initiate conversation with certain people (Xor after attacking us, TJ in the Tatooine cantina - the latter which prevents me from progressing with the story of this mod).

Also, several new items lack imagery... and there a numerous spelling errors, which though is a minor issue.

All in all, it's clear that a lot of work has been put into this. I hope I'll be able to finish the mod sometime, if that damn TJ decides to speak to me.
I'm assuming you loaded the save game that was supplied with the mod? Anyways, the TJ NPC your referring too has NOTHING to do with the mod itself, and is just something left over from an old test that is still appearing in that particular save game. To start the mod, talk to the NPC Drix Keliwt on Korriban, as stated in the read-me.

There might be bugs occurring within the supplied save game, as it's an older save. It was only included in the package to allow you to quickly check the mod out. I recommend starting the game from the beginning, or at least referring to a save from Taris or Dantooine if you plan to play the mod though a genuine playthrough.
Silveredge9 is offline   you may: