View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #56
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Sib wasn't easily surprised, he'd been in a lot of fights, so he'd seen most, if not every tactic and strategy in the book, so the sudden "horde" of enemies was no big thing to him.

He quickly dismounted, not being one for mounted combat. He pressed a plate down hard on the palm of his gauntlet, his metal claws ejecting with a 'ping'. Sib surged forward, leaving Scsha-Scsha where he was, knowing the ferocious predatory bird could take care of any problems that came his way.

He first met a minotaur, it raised it's axe to strike, but it was too slow, Sib already upon it, punching his claws into it's skull, he kept moving, not even taking the time to watch the creature fall lifeless to the ground.

Next came a goro, which in turn was a bit more nimble than the minotaur, but this was easily remedied when Sib simple spun 360 degrees, his right arm out infront of him, the goro not expecting what happened next, ended up with a massive metal sphere, covered in spikes to inbed into it's skull, flattening the half of the skull where it was hit.

Sib moved forward, striking down enemies in different fashions as the situation saw fit to allow. Sib turned seeing a goro flanking one of his companions, he moved to his fellow warrior's aid, bowling the goro over onto the ground with his shoulder, then he looked deeply into the creatures eyes, it froze in panic, and in time it began to shriek in horror, at this moment Sib brought his claws across the creature's throut, as it couldn't defend itself in it's state of panic.

Sib looked up to see who he had helped, only to find the one person he shouldn't have, the Wood Elf. He moaned in annoyance at his own folly.

'Should have let her defend herself,' he thought to himself.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,