This works for me:
Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
faith (fāth) Pronunciation Key
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.
3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
4. often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
5. The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
6. A set of principles or beliefs.
I suspect you're wanting something else however? Are you asking why those of us with faith believe (which is covered in a number of threads)? How those of us with faith view faith? Are you asking for viewpoints or something else?