View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #46
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobQel-Droma
It sounds like we need to completely eradicate them, don't we?
Just whom are you suggesting we “completely eradicate”? If you are taking about al-Qaeda then I completely agree, but it sounds like you are talking about the Islamic people. I’m going to assume you are not condoning genocide of a people based on where they live or their religious belief.

Quote:
Oh, and most of these people attacked us, by blowing up civilians who never did anything to them. Tell me how that backs your claim up.
Are you speaking to 911 about people attacking the U.S. and blowing up civilians? If you are speaking of 911 what does that have to do with the people of Iraq?

Quote:
You don't get to be a leader by having people "decide" that you are a leader.
Try being one without having people “decided” you are a leader. Without followers, there cannot be a leader. Of course a leader can pay people to following them, but the followers still decide that the pay is enough to give there allegiance. A leader can use threats and fear to obtain followers, but the followers still have to decide if the peril is real.

Taking a stand may get someone admiration from people that believe similarly, but it does not by its self make someone a leader
mimartin is offline   you may: