View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:04 AM   #7
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Tenchi sighed as he was loading buckshots into his Remington 870 Shotgun. Slugs were his prefered ammo for the shotgun, but the terrain, being very hilly and mountainous, since they were heading into North Korea, was more preferable for buckshot ammo, so he kept his slugs in reserve. He finished loading, pumping the shotgun, he slung it under his arm and let it hang vertically next to his parachute and pack.

He patted his right hip, where he felt the holster holding his suped-up Desert Eagle. He patted his left hip feeling his MP5K Submachine Gun dangling loosely at his side. He nodded in satisfaction while reaching over to an empty seat at his left, picking up his Combat Knife he looked it over before placing it in it's sheathe on his right boot.

He took one last moment to feel on the round objects dangling from his belt. They were grenades, two frags, a flashbang, and an incendiary grenade, all compliments of ExOps. He personally didn't enjoy carrying explosives around on his body, but they had made a very 'insistent' point about taking the grenades.

“O.K Guy.” The familiar Voice of Fiona Taylor announced through the earpieces of all the Mercenaries. “You’re almost over the DMZ so get ready to jump down.”

“Well let’s get this party started.” Caesar the Italian man said. Tenchi looked over in his direction, he grinned as he saw the man take out his camera.

"You're taking a camera onto the battlefield? You think the Norths are gonna pose for your shots?" Tenchi chuckled at the comment that the Korean-American stated.

"Which card are we going after first?" The man asked next.

"My guess is the first to show their ugly head," Tenchi replied with a smile, you could tell he was Japanese from his speech alone.

Tenchi got up out of his seat, grabbing an overhead handlebar, like the Australian said, they were going to jump soon, real soon, he could feel it...no seriously, he could feel the plane quickly slowing to a safe speed for paradropping. "Hey, Caesar, make sure you get my good side," he said to the Italian with a humorous grin, while pointing at the right side of his face where he didn't have any scars.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,