View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #71
Corinthian
Banned

Have you ever really done anything altruistic? I doubt it. Nobody does anything really, truly altruistic. There's always that little thing in the back of your mind that you're hoping the girl you like will see you, or you'll get praised, etc, etc, so on and so forth. Humans are reward-motivated people.

How is it selfish to want to be saved? It's not like you being saved denies it to anything else. It's in your own interests, yes, but that does not make it selfish.

Sorry, you don't understand burden of proof. You have to prove something stated is wrong, the stater does not have to prove it is right. Although I could see if I can get Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John to come down and prove their points...sorry, they're not interested.

Mammary glands aren't organs, and even if they were, my moobs are big enough.

Yes, I suppose you would have a choice about trivial matters, but not over anything really significant. Without sin in the world, everyone and everything would be effectively perfect. No worrying about which politician to vote for: They're all humble, good people who don't lie, and it's the same all over the world.

Again, I'm going to reiterate this one last time, and if you ignore it, I'm done with this thread.

Why would God, who's Law is perfect, override that law because it's not convenient, because you don't want to pay the same price as the rest of humanity? And you call me selfish for wanting to be saved.
Corinthian is offline   you may: