View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 07:32 PM   #5
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Chapter 4: Of Escape and Irony

[LEVIATHAN II, MORNING]

She woke up the next morning, feeling miserable. The Sith Lord stood before Padmé, torturing her.

"I will ask this on more time: tell me what you know concerning the Dark Lord Revan and the Jedi Exile." said the Sith Lord, in a commanding tone.
"I know that Revan left the Republic almost entirely broken; Then, 5 years ago, the Jedi Exile fixed the Republic. Revan left, after ruling the galaxy for a little while; 5 years ago, the Jedi Exile left the Republic after destroying Darth Traya on Malachor V, which was destroyed after he & his companions left the planet." she replied.
"Everyone knows that much. Where are they now? That is the real question." demanded the Sith Lord.
"I'm just as clueless as everyone else." Padmé replied.
"You must know where they are. And if you don't, you will remain on this ship forever." the Sith Lord replied, obviously angry.

Therefore, Padmé was stuck on the Leviathan II. One morning, there was a power outage. So, she seized the moment to run to the hangar bay, which unexpectedly held the Ebon Hawk. She quickly boarded the Ebon Hawk, where two active droids were already. She punched in the coordinates for Bespin, to attempt to get a few friends to join her. After that, she would need to race to Onderon to gather the Force Sensitives that the Exile left behind.
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: