View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #20
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Chapter 19: The Battle of Malachor VI

[MALACHOR VI, HIGH NOON]
The Republic troops and Unknown Region resistance forces got off the Ebon Hawk and waited at the site of the upcoming battle. There was an intense silence as they waited.

"Perhaps, they're not taking the bait?" Ferc suggested, to answer the unasked question of all.
"Then, we must make them come to us like a Gizka comes to a Rancor." Revan replied.

Revan ran forward, his white robe catching the limited movement of the wind. Ferc, Padmé, Bastila and Atton followed him.

"Let the Lord of the True Sith come forth! Let justice be done upon her!" Revan shouted, loud enough to be heard by everyone & everything on the planet.

The True Sith answered the call of justice by gathering their army for one last fight against the Republic and Unknown Regions. The resistance and Republic army was being surrounded by hundreds of thousands True Sith. Revan, Bastila, Atton, Ferc and Padmé fell back closer to their army. The combined armies started to fall back.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground." Revan shouted.

Revan went in front of the combined armies in order to raise their morale and spirits.

"Heroes of the Republic! Of the Unknown Regions! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Jedi fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of Sith and shattered lightsabers when the Age of Jedi comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this good galaxy, I bid you stand Knights of the Republic!" Revan declared loudly.

They were soon outnumbered by the remainder of the True Sith. Darth Traya stood far off from the other True Sith.

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an exile." Padmé said.
"What about side by side with a friend?" Ferc asked.
"Aye, I could do that." she finally said, giving into her heart's desire somewhat.

Revan was remaining still as he heard Darth Traya speak provoking words to him.

"Revan..Force's Heart..." Darth Traya said, loud enough only for Revan and Bastila to hear.

Revan remained motionless as he stared straight at Darth Traya. Revan turned to face his army.

"For the Republic..." Revan said, charging forward.

Those fighting for the Republic charged forward at the same time. Thus, began the last battle. Bastila used her Battle Meditation. The Republic and Unknown Region army, under Revan's command, fought so perfectly against the True Sith. For every dead person fighting for the Republic, there were 30 dead True Sith. Yet, somehow the True Sith started to gain the victory; They would have won were it not for Revan's brillant military leadership. For, he lead troops to the areas where the True Sith were breaking through. Then, Revan openly attacked Darth Traya; He blocked stroke after stroke, striking back against her. After many hours of fighting, only 5 remained fighting for the Republic: Revan, Bastila, Atton, Ferc Kast and Padmé Starkiller. There were a hundred left of the True Sith. Soon, Revan held his lightsaber at Darth Traya's throat.

"Well done, Revan. Now, finish me as the Exile thought he killed me 3 years ago." Darth Traya said.
"You asked for this, my former Master." Revan said, cutting down Darth Traya forever.

There was a might wind and earthquake finishing off the last of the True Sith. The Republic had won; Yet, the five heroes were temporary knocked out by the earthquake.
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: