View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #15
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccar328
Pat Robertson definitely has a little radical in him.
A LITTLE radical? He suggested that we assassinate the head of a sovereign nation!

Quote:
Ann Coulter uses biting wit to make her commentary actually be interesting.
If by "biting wit" you mean bigotry, phobia, and hatred, I agree with you.

Quote:
A lot of people don't like that because it's too blunt to be politically correct, but the United States could use a bit less political correctness and a bit more bluntness.
I agree with you. But when I think bluntness, I think Ron Paul or Mike Gravel. I don't think Coultergeist.

Quote:
Rush Limbaugh is no radical, he's a conservative commentator who's been wildly successful. I've never seen an allegation of radicalism against Limbaugh (or most other conservative talk radio hosts) that couldn't be attributed to taking his words out of context.
So him saying that soldiers who disagree with the policy are "phony soldiers" isn't radical??

Quote:
Conservatism itself (unlike what you seem to think) is not radical,
Real conservatives like Ron Paul are great (he's the only guy I really like in the '08 election), but what the Bush Republicans advocate is neoconservatism, which at its very core is a radical ideology.

Quote:
The left's radicalism started long before Bush became president.
Yes - they really became radical during the Vietnam War - but during the Clinton years, who was the most radical? The right. The Dems haven't begun impeachment proceedings against Bush yet, but the Republicans are proud of the fact that they impeached Bill for a private affair that never should have been pursued by Congress. Sounds pretty radical to me.

Quote:
the liberal sense of entitlement and tendency to throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way is the problem.
You act as if Bush doesn't go on TV and bitch at the Congressional Dems every time they refuse to rubberstamp his runaway spending and looney nominees.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,