View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:34 PM   #5
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((If I'm not allowed to post starmark2k, then I'll delete this, but in any case I've done what you told me to, and I'm assuming I can post now.))

Guy hobbled up to the doors of the hospital, even though the doors no longer existed, seeing as they were pretty much obliterated, like most other glass was during the initial alien invasion and occupation. He leaned on a lead pipe, supporting his left leg, which had been injured by none other than a large shard of glass while trying to avoid a robot patrol. His calf was bandaged with gauze, like the blood stained and sweat soaked strips that covered his hands and wrists.

The injury wasn't all that bad, he had only gotten a deep cut that hurt when pressure was applied, like when standing, other than that he could use it fine, though walking normally caused a bit of a limp, which severely slowed him down. In his right hand he held a meat cleaver, it was caked with dirt, and under that could be seen not too old blood stains. He looked around with deadened, emotionless eyes, scanning for any sign of recent activity.

He had been using the hospital for awhile as a bit of a shelter, or refuge, seeing as it was one of the few 'partially intact buildings left in New York. He lacked his normally dawned windbreaker jacket, which he had left with his other stuff. The only things he had on him were the clothes on his back, his lead pipe and his grandma's cleaver, and a tube of neosporin and a roll of gauze in his pocket. He had left his pack and stuff in the staff lounge on a leather cushioned seat next to a vending machine, which, by the way, he had torn open with his fire axe.

Guy went on into the hospital, satisfied that nothing was out of place. He had learned very quickly how to survive, how to trust his gut, his instincts, and the signs of his surroundings, and if all else failed he used the instincts of animals, the few that were left that is. He had also learned not to trust anyone...not a soul, not a one.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,