View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:55 AM   #7
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Alina began making her way cautiously through the halls of the hospital, keeping her ears open for any out of place sounds... there were faint footsteps, paired with a light clank, like metal thumping against something. The thing that made this different was that it was only one set of steps. Still, she slipped around a corner and waited... just to be safe.

In the end, she was glad she had done so. The kid was using a rather impressive lead pipe as a walking stick, but something about the way he held it proved to her that he knew it had far more violent uses than that. Slowly, she revealed herself, some ten yards ahead of him, one of her pistols aimed at him.

"I know you're not a Blackheart," she said quietly. "You don't have the uniform and quite frankly, they don't recruit as young as you." She spread her arms to show him that she was not wearing the uniform of a Blackheart. She gestured to the piece of glass in his leg. "You could use some help and I have a bit of medical knowledge. Let me help you."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,